Diabetes Tracker 1.8 APK
- App NameDiabetes Tracker
- Category Health & Fitness
- Requirement 4.4 or higher
- File Size7.81 MB
- App Codecom.futuretech.diabetes.logs
Blood Sugar Log – Diabetes Tracker is very useful for someone who often checks their blood glucose levels. Blood Sugar Log – Diabetes Tracker app offers an easy way of logging your diabetes readings in one place.
Add tags to each record – so with the help of diabetes logs you will find out your diabetes dynamics, for example, before meals, before breakfast, after lunch, after meals, In Morning, evening etc.
Import/Export all records you entered into Blood Sugar Logs and send it to email or export blood glucose tracking data as cloud backup files.
- milligram per deciliter, the unit used in medicine to measure the concentration of substances in the blood. 1 mg/dl equals 0.01 grams per liter (g/L).
mmol/l or mmol/L
- millimole per liter, the SI unit in medicine for measuring concentrations of substances in the blood.
Blood Sugar Log – Diabetes Tracker Features :
- Set different Blood glucose level units - mg/dl or mmol/l (International and US Standard)
- Shows graph/ Statistics of your blood sugar fluctuations with filters time filter
- Flexible notification will remind you daily to enter value of your blood sugar and other events
- Statistics of blood sugar logs
- Blood Glucose Tracker
- Track your Medications
- Blood Pressure and Pulse
- Track your Weight daily
- A1C test is a blood test that provides information about a person’s average levels of blood glucose.
You can use app as : Diabetes Tracker, Blood Glucose tracker, Blood sugar log, Blood Pressure Tracker, Glucose tracker, Weight Tracker and A1c Tracker.
|Write external storage||Allows to write to external storage such as SD card.|
|Read external storage||Allows to read from external storage such as SD card.|
|com.android.vending.BILLING||App customer permission.|
|Internet||Allows to access internet network.|
|Access network state||Allows to access information about networks.|
|Wake lock||Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.|